2) We accept all forms of referencing styles provided that these are applied THROUGHOUT each piece, thoroughly and consistently. Poorly referenced or poorly researched work will not be considered.
3) Please include a brief CV and a biographical note, including information such as your previous publications (if any), conferences, present vocation, institutional affiliations, degrees acquired, where and when did this acquisition take place and what your main research area or interest is.
4) Please expect that you will be asked to make revisions and be prepared to carry them out within a reasonable time frame.
5) Please ensure that the names of ALL the authors of a given submission are made known to the editors and please be aware that should we come across any acts of academic dishonesty, that we will act accordingly and at our discretion to deal with this problem.
6) Nebula receives a large number of submissions for each issue. Only articles that are already of a publishable quality and standard progress in the review process. Reader reports are only available to those whose submissions have been provisionally accepted for publication as we cannot provide feedback for all the material we are obliged to reject.